- This event has passed.
Advanced Animal Behavior and Training Workshop
October 12 - October 15$1,075.00 – $1,275.00
This immersive retreat offers a deep dive with at least three hours a day of hands-on guided practical training opportunities with ABI’s animals, training demonstrations, and some classroom time as well.
The advanced animal training workshop explores five main topics across the course of the retreat:
- Thinking Outside the (Four) Boxes: Introduction to the Constructional Approach
- Progressive thoughts on the weight management algorithm and alternatives
- Troubleshooting latency, fear responses
- Outside influences – training outside the session
- Shaping and the Role of Errorless Learning
Each day contains at least three hours of hands-on mentored training with all of our animals as well as demonstrations of complex training techniques.
We include one to two hours a day of multi-media classroom presentation, a full Q&A panel to address your training queries and quandaries personally, and training exercises to enhance your skills, case study discussions and much more!
The workshop includes coffee, tea, and snacks in the morning, a catered lunch each day, and a final family dinner on Saturday early evening. Transport to and from the airport and recommended hotels is also provided.